what the fuck kind of world is this where I get judged hardcore for abstaining from any and all college parties? common fucking sense tells me that this should be the other way around…
HI EVERYONE I finally wrote something
Please read it :)
I would like to be a writer so I can dress like a hipster/snob and wear glasses and pretentiously talk about things I wrote to new people I meet.
I’m also too afraid to post anything I write on tumblr, I don’t deal with criticism well, and lord knows how tumblr users deal out the criticism.
This is a vicious cycle of my own made-up excuses.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
YOU EAT TOO LOUD